blog profile links credits
v day projects and spo d&d 2011

finally, i 've completed the v day projects~! but well, they weren't supposed to be for v day. ought to be niam niam's birthday present and christmas present for besties. now you know how long i have procrastinated. the thoughest part was the wordings! i can usually think of lots but when it came to penning them down, my mind was almost always blank. hope i have showered them with more love on v day and i want to express my gratitude to them for being my loved ones, my bf and bffs!

hope you love it! *^_^*










it was my company's annual dinner and dance last night at sheraton towers. the theme was back to school. it was fun! i really miss those uniform days~ dear niam niam could not make it, so miss li was my partner for the night. made me realised something. it really feels to great to have besties! :) you know what you did. and for yu jia, i know you might be afraid that i was angry and that you didn't want me to be alone for the night. whichever the case, a big THANK YOU! by the way, i won a hamper!
watched just go with it with niam niam and no strings attached with besties. just go with it wins! with stars like adam sandler, jennifer anniston and nicole kidman, how not win? especially with adam sandler. personally, i don't fancy his dumb movies. but when compared with no strings attached, no match. not that no strings attached is really bad (how can it be when ashton is the lead?!), quoting miss ho: 'typical chick-flick'. how very true. luckily ticket was six dollars.




















been watching wild orchids 再见荧光兰 during weekend. ring a bell???? fann wong and thomas one, that is! anybody from the same era as me? hope i hear some 'me, me!' out there. they were my childhood idols since primary school. feel old. the best onscreen couple, ever. the perfect couple. who can resist?! i wanna go sydney! to see and carry one of my favourite bears, the koala! never regretted that i was a fannatic. haha. personally, she is one of singapore's prides.

需要人陪 ` 王力宏
一个我 需要梦想 需要方向 需要眼泪
更需要 一个人来点亮天的黑
我已经 无能为力 无法抗拒 无路可退
这无声的夜 现在的我 需要人陪
Posted by Feb 26, 2011 4:01 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
valentine's day, 元宵节 and 56th anniversary chinese new year, 人日, v day, 元宵, anniversary happy bunny new year 2011 love declaration to MoMo first visit to vet happy 2011! fail! sick! MoMent movies....


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer