blog profile links credits
it's march again

stepping into the third month of the year, it is a happy month! do i need to say more? haha. my friends will know what march brings. a month to rejoice or to avoid? well, of course this kind of occasion calls for a celebration. this not only applies to me, everybody deserves it. yet we have to face reality. deep connections with the saying of age of women is secret. march is so far quite alright. may it get better and better till the END OF THE MONTH. as one grows, the less one will expect.

finally going to attend a concert! been so long since last attended one which was lee hom's music man i guess. yeah! we are watching 小猪 show luo! missed his concert last year, so no way we are missing it again, with yu jia and li ting. i had to buy the tickets at nine in the morning and i so did not sleep well the night before! woke up at two plus and five plus. luckily, we have got good seats. expensive does not mean good. we have put our experience to good use. :D

watched black swan with yu jia. a very well acclaimed movie indeed. natalie portman, the well-deserved oscar best actress. she portrayed the role of nina really well! getting all the emotions right. i doubted if she could play the black swan and i was so wrong. the only downside of the movie is that some scenes are shaky. seems like the cameraman walking with the actors. the winning tactics of the movie: one to wonder which are hallucinations, which are not. and the last part where nina finally pulls off the black swan character perfectly.

seems like friends have been feeling down recently. i want my friends to be happy! it is supposed to be a happy month. 家家有本难念的经. or rather, everybody has his / her flaws. i grew up in a very humble family. we stayed in a really small flat. my parents weren't earning much. but we are a very blissful family. till now, things have been better. my brother and myself can support ourselves. but i will still recall the past. fortunately, i can still claim my memories of those.

天涯海角 ` 王力宏
我愿意走过天涯飞过海角
只要能够守候在你身边
我愿意用这辈子让你相信
这就是唯一 幸福的结局

march
Posted by Mar 6, 2011 4:57 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
v day projects and spo d&d 2011 valentine's day, 元宵节 and 56th anniversary chinese new year, 人日, v day, 元宵, anniversary happy bunny new year 2011 love declaration to MoMo first visit to vet happy 2011! fail! sick! MoMent


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer