blog profile links credits
Love and friendship

First time blogging using my cell. Hope it will be a pleasant experience. Been kinda busy lately. But it's weird. If you ask me what have I been busy with, my answer will most probably begin with "eh....". Then I realise that I am really such a simple person. I devote my twenty-four hours to work, sleep and family. Recently met up with a friend whom I have not seen for ages. When it comes to updates, my life is so simple and normal. I am working, taking CPA, still attached. What else? Nope, I am not complaining. Though I do not have an exciting life, I love what it is now. A practical simple nice life. I spend more time with my family. I have good friendship ties. I have nice colleagues. What else more do I ask for?

Love. An easily thrown around four-letter word. It is a mystical world which leads to all kinds of possibilities. Agree? I am in a long-term relationship (I feel). Friends who walk through with us know it. We never started well. But we leave it to the hands of destiny and fate. And here we are, surviving the love marathon. Heard of many, many stories about long-term relationship. Some fail, some blossom. People say feelings fade. I believe. I just feel it's a pity to reach this stage after so many years. What is love? To me, it is not just the passion of the moment. It Is also accompanied by the commitment to love the person forever. Our heart and mind are so small. How can they contain more than a person? Communication is the key to any relationship. Of course, if both people can talk it out and work it out, that is the best scenario. A long-term relationship does not necessarily turn sour ultimately. Love is mutual. If both people hold on to build it, the love can be invincible. For friends who see the end of the relationship coming near, I believe you have tried your best and may be exhausted. The all-time best advice is to follow your heart. If it is going nowhere, getting out of it may be the best outcome. If something can be done to salvage the situation, do it. Dear friends, be strong! Life goes on. I trust that all kinds souls out there will be blessed!

Friendship. When I was young, I guess my biggest dream was to be the most popular girl in school. I was bossy and got jealous easily. Now, I must say I have changed tremendously! I don't want to have many silver friends, I only need some golden friends. I would rather have few close friends than many friends. At times, I really don't understand how can people have so many friends and social gatherings. Twenty-four hours a day isn't already sufficient for me! I wonder how they manage to meet so many friends. I want friends who can really really be there for me. Not those whom have so many friends that they cannot spare a little time, effort and sincerity to me. I suppose most of us have many, many friends but mostly acquaintances, right? You know who your true friends are when they comfort you as you feel down, you are worried about the person when he/she is upset, you just want to spend a little time with, and when you need help. I trust destiny and fate when it comes to love and friendship. It is always nice to know you have the close golden friends. There are friends whom you may not meet often but only you know his/her position in your heart. Golden friends too. My little heart and mind don't have abundant space for 'everybody is my good friend'. I don't know how to apportion time and heart-mind-capacity for that. Friendship ties cannot be cut, that I know! We met for a reason. Because we met, we are now friends! I treasure every of my friend. Everybody holds a different memory in me.

Celebrated mammy's birthday today. Actual day on Thursday. Fulfilled my idea of ordering and cooking, and asking friends over. My brother's and my friends. Weird you say? Maybe. It's just a simple gathering and if we are gonna invite our relatives and her friends, that's alot! Moreover, my mammy lingers with anybody. My guests are niam niam, Yu JIA and hui Xian. My brother's are his best friend and the girlfriend. I cooked 卤肉饭 again! Finally, my friends got to try my skills! And it is better than the previous attempt. :) boiled red dates longan drink, ordered golden pillow curry chicken and fish, and bought orh Nee. Brother cooked bacon asparagus rolls and Korean chicken. Matcha cake from breadtalk. It was really a simple gathering. But I sincerely thank all who came. You contributed to my mammy's happiness! Been busy for the past fourteen hours but all worthwhile! Cheers!
Posted by May 28, 2011 11:41 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
the blissful songbirds. 一万零一夜! is mother's day. was election day. mammy had stroke it's march again v day projects and spo d&d 2011 valentine's day, 元宵节 and 56th anniversary chinese new year, 人日, v day, 元宵, anniversary happy bunny new year 2011 love declaration to MoMo first visit to vet


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer