blog profile links credits
Second half of 2011

Computer down on me again. So here I am, blogging from my iPhone, one month since I last blogged. But yeah! My new cpu is on the way. As what the title tells, half of 2011 is now gone. Time flies, especially the older we are. In summary, my Q1 of 2011 is a rollercoaster ride. Dark days which are gladfully, now over. So Q2 is much better. Though life has always been the same for me. Anything to look forward towards the second half? Eh.... Not really. Except that I really want to clear my last paper which I have deferred last semester. In 2011, I have definitely acquired more skills of being an auntie. I call it building qualities of being a wife. ;) those skills will be put to good use!

Spent our fifth anniversary two weeks ago at bintan lagoon resort. With Mun hoe and ai li. Was a good trip! True that there is really nothing much to be done at bintan since our holiday destination is always shopping-and-food-filled. Bintan is a nice place to chill though. The beach and the pool are definitely places nice enough to chill. Missed the kelong restaurant and fireflies tour. Must compensate for them the next time. One of the best harvests from this trip is to learn monopoly deal! Fun! Haha. Oh and our first attempt of golf! Seems easy but neh. Take my hat off those professional players. Downside of bintan - the transportation within bintan island is a hassle man. Over-priced taxis.

Came across a Taiwan ad - 爱自己,也爱地球. That is what I've always been trying to say. If you love yourself, you should love our mother earth. Without her, we are nothing. Don't dismiss yourself as an individual's effort is too minimal. No action is too small to make a big impact. I am no goddess but I always try my best to do well for the community and our planet. Minimising a little waste and usage of water can go a long way too. Save the earth and save money at the same time. How great can it be!! Being kind to others is what we can do to make the society a better place! I'm sounding like some ambassador. Haha. I'm not an activist in some environmentalist. But I love me!

Something ad hoc here. There are some people who walked into my life whom I would like to thank, my "service providers" - my beautician, financial advisor and Geomancer. My beautician is doing much favour to my skin to improve my complexion (no, I'm not flawless yet). My financial advisor has a better healthcare policy (certain aspects) for me, and helped us to do a little investment (hopefully, yield returns soon but no, I'm not greedy). My Geomancer has offered me suggestions to improve my overall well-being and explained my brief life chart (well, some are really accurate). Somehow, these relationships are built upon our marriage plans. Ai, I'm not giving you any excess pressure! Haha.

Lastly. Congratulations my Ai, niam niam! He is officially now a recruitment consultant in Michael page. He's very excited about it and of course not only I wish him success, I want him to be! Haha. Our future is in his big warm hands now. (ops pressure again?) I have extreme confidence in him. His enthusiasm and potential will be paid off! So friends in accounting and finance line, looking for better opportunities? Reach me! *^_^*
Posted by Jul 2, 2011 10:51 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
Love and friendship the blissful songbirds. 一万零一夜! is mother's day. was election day. mammy had stroke it's march again v day projects and spo d&d 2011 valentine's day, 元宵节 and 56th anniversary chinese new year, 人日, v day, 元宵, anniversary happy bunny new year 2011 love declaration to MoMo


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer