blog profile links credits
hiao


it's hiaoness time. had my hair highlighted, lashes permed and henna drawn. all for the first time! finally had one little wish fulfilled, to have my hair highlighted. pity that the contrast is not there. according to the stylist, it is due to me dying my hair black previously. and for my lashes, this is the first time my lashes are so pretty 'naturally'. thanks to deal! henna was done at the hari raya bazaar yesterday with my colleagues. good experience. my hand so beautiful now! haha!
on 08th august 2011, it was papa's twelfth anniversary. and he blessed us on this day. my mammy was discharged from national heart centre. yeah! her heart is fine. so in future, only polyclinic follow-ups required. definitely something to celebrate! i can also save my pathetic leave balance for exams. fingers-crossed, no unpaid leave this year! which means no holidays too? i so so so so wanna go to taiwan! i want to count down or to spend my spring at taiwan!
had a bad fall on wednesday. :( ocurred in the kitchen/toilet after washing clothes. five bruises and a painful hip. thank god, nothing more serious than these. people, please be careful. a fall can be fatal, especially for elders. humpty dumpty like me ought to be extra extra careful. i am waiting for the boy to rub bruises for me again. luckily, they are not as pain now. ;) hmmmm.... makes me wonder what is happening beneath the skin. why is it purple in colour....???? and how does it heal?

watched captain america with niam niam on national day. i like hoeroic movies! ;) especially hunky men like mr wolverine. that explains why marvel heroes are always a favourite? had no expectation on captain america, so it turned out to be nice. the avengers in 2012! i really wonder if mutants exist. hope yes, they do. to fight off villians. no they don't. humans take advantage of the intelligence. such mysteries better be left unknown. the beauty of fantasies.

hiao
Posted by Aug 13, 2011 10:53 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
12 July 2011 Second half of 2011 Love and friendship the blissful songbirds. 一万零一夜! is mother's day. was election day. mammy had stroke it's march again v day projects and spo d&d 2011 valentine's day, 元宵节 and 56th anniversary chinese new year, 人日, v day, 元宵, anniversary


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer