blog profile links credits
爱 就在那瞬间

spent some quality time with a great friend. nope, it wasn't a girl's day out. we did some really simple activities and it ended at my place cos i have to feed MoMo girl. been really a long time since i spent such time with her. the history didnt matter indeed. wonderful. chatted everything under the sun. i believe this is the definition of a true friend. however long you have not spent time with, the friendship lies in both hearts. she's a nice lady. hope the best for her!



finally got to watch the smurfs! wait, smurfs isn't really my era. but how can anybody resist these cute little blue beings of three apples height and live happily in their smurfs village? i can't! awwww.... they are just so sweet and cute. well, of course i know they are fictional and this movie is just crap. but hey, can you retain that little childhood in your heart? *la la lalalala sing a happy song. la la lalalala smurf the whole day long.* * hi 4* and yes, it's just one out of the trilogy!



when it come to matters of the heart, i guess it's really THE MOMENT. thus the title of this post 爱 就在那瞬间. timing is crucial. i should know this very well. we have had hits and misses and this last hit works out. especially when you know each other well and when love blooms, nothing else matters, really. if that moment is missed, it may bring regrets in the future. giving each other an opporunity means an opportunity for oneself to live in happiness too. i smurf you~

MoMo's birthday in eleven days' time! *ahem* once again, any present is welcome. though i am not throwing baby shower. haha. she is really a darling in our family. everybody must greet her when reaching home or she will demand it by jumping up and down. she's definitely a glutton. she likes to be sayanged on her belly (she auto turns over when you pat on her sometimes), and play tug-of-war and fetch. her favourite hidout is under the sofe where she sleeps most of the day away.
and for the pains in the ass. she's a picky eater when it comes to dog food. allergic skin. eats her poo at times (yes, she does).
she has been a great medicine to my mammy during her recuperation. my mammy dotes on her and spoils her so much. jealous? maybe. haha. she likes to lie beside my brother when he sleeps and she likes him to sayang her belly. me? i'm like a terrorist to her cos i'm the one chasing after her with a cane and shouting my lungs out. but she loves me still. she disturbs me when i pack my bag. she comes to me when my alarm goes off in the morning. she gets my cue of 'ok' and 'mum mum' after grooming. and so much more that she contributes to my family. to you, it may be a pet. to her, you are the whole world. very true! my dear MoMo princess, i'm so looking forward to you being a year old~ *muacks*

graduation (friends forever) - vitamin c
As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever
Posted by Sep 13, 2011 9:26 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
hiao 12 July 2011 Second half of 2011 Love and friendship the blissful songbirds. 一万零一夜! is mother's day. was election day. mammy had stroke it's march again v day projects and spo d&d 2011 valentine's day, 元宵节 and 56th anniversary


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer