blog profile links credits
Exam!

Oh well haven't been blogging for five weeks. As some people may know, I am now a busy lady with much household chores to attend to. Housewife in the making? Yeah. I hope so except for the fact that I cannot really cook. Well well, I should not be blogging now that exam is four days away. Four days?! Yeah. You've got it right. Second attempt on the capstone of CPA australia, GSL. I wanna pass!!!! Please. Lots of preparation for this paper as pre-seen case studies are received prior to the exam. Need to apply concepts! Which I don't really fare well in. Thus, really need lotsa preparation. Lucky me met my auditor during the workshop to share answer with. Wish me the very best of luck!

Watched the movie, real steel recently. Not once, but twice. Same scenario as Inception last year where I watched with besties then it's a must watch I feel that Ai should watch. And yeah, real steel did me proud. Haha. He agreed it's a good show too. For me, a big factor is definitely Hugh Jackman. That aside, I think the plot is really good. Robot boxing may be realised in 2020. Action films are generally not my type but this is more than action. It's about family, love and very importantly, not giving up! Hugh, Dakota and Atom rock! I really hope the sequel can be realised. This is certainly the best movie of 2011, personally. Till it meets its match then. People's Champion!

And yeah, we're going to Bangkok! Again. After eleven months. A birthday trip for Ai. Gotta get some (many) tailored shirts. For me, I want Naraya! Not many to buy, just that an item has been on my mind since the last visit. Seafood at Chinatown, Fuji Japanese restaurant, Platinum Mall, Chatuchak for MoMo's stuffs, A&W and so much more! We'll be staying at Centre Point Petchburi, more like a serviced apartment. Seems to have garnered pretty good reviews, including Ai's sister. Stay tuned for my comments. Quite a pity that Budacco is full during that period. It's a pretty good hotel. Want to try the nearby tom yum that Erin has been telling me! Look forward after exam!

Other than these, life has more or less been the same. Some random updates. Mammy's memory power is on and off. She remembers cooking mutton for MoMo tomorrow. That's good. A recent guasa therapy showed that my intestines are bad. That I know, only didn't know they are that bad. Gotta regulate my bowels! Appraisal period again, the day I'm back to work after exam. Allergies still showing on face. I want to try Dermalogica! Oh oh! We applied for the BFS Queenstown. Results out soon. *fingers crossed* Again, having MoMo in our family is too good to be true. It's one in the morning. Gotta catch my beauty sleep and store energy for studying! Bless me! For everything!
Posted by Oct 21, 2011 12:32 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
爱 就在那瞬间 hiao 12 July 2011 Second half of 2011 Love and friendship the blissful songbirds. 一万零一夜! is mother's day. was election day. mammy had stroke it's march again v day projects and spo d&d 2011


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer