blog profile links credits
那些年

sometimes, i really feel like i am going to explode. some people may see me as a cheerful person. but they may be wrong. deep inside me, i am a hypersensitive creature. this time round, it is something so dearly stirring my emotions. people close to me may know i always try to provide the best for my family, my mammy. not necessarily really the best, certainly as much as i can. now, i am really at a lost. am i doing what is right? i don't want to hurt anybody in the process but this is inevitable. and i think my dear mammy may be hurt.
this is seriously affecting my mood for our upcoming bangkok trip.


the young one does not know how to think, and the old one too. i really don't know what is the best way out. why is life so difficult? i really feel like i am going to explode. my brain and my heart. i so feel like crying. don't say i'm a crybaby. cos if i don't, i think i will go mad. and i can't cry at home cos they are all at home. i'm really bad at controlling my emotions. what position do i hold in the family? i have no idea. am i making a mountain out of a molehill? i hope so. i really do. pray hard that all discussions will be peaceful. and again, i so miss papa. how will it be like if he is still around? useless me. only think of him at such times.

i've learned that sometimes, there's situations where nobody can do anything.


something lighter.

watched 那些年,我们一起追的女孩 'you are the apple of my eye' yesterday with ai and miss li. probably had too much expectations from the overwhelmed reviews. it didn't turn out as good as expected, to me. nevertheless, it's a nice movie. brought back all memories of the best schooling days ever, in outram secondary school. class 1/5 (1998) was when and where it happened, for many of us. fate opened the door for us. class 2/5 (1999): friendship continued and stregthened. class spirit (with lots of michiefs)! class 3/7 (2000) was when we parted. to different classes. and to me, uncertainty of the new friends around. gladly, fun people again. class 4/7 (2001) was an important year of 'o'-levels and graduation, and built the foundation of deeper friendship.




我的热血青春


lower secondary school days were really fun, with awesome teachers and classmates. mr dt was the strict yet nice form teacher. 'TWelve', 'idiot/idiotic', 'huh', checking of fingernails, magic cards, digimons, tamagotchis, outdoor bags, short skirts, long socks, coloured hair, etc. i did not have an adventurous schooling life to brag. i am neither the miss nice role model. being in class 1/5 and 2/5 are already the best experience. the 'best' that i can remember is we had so much unity that the whole class cheated in a class test right under the nose of the teacher. this was definitely something notorious enough for the whole level to know about it. and for myself, probably colouring my hair and yet not get caught?


higher secondary school days are fun too, after we had more friends. i remember sitting beside KHOO and nugding her when our match teacher caught her dozing off. and sitting beside LUM makes lessons a lot more enjoyable with his jokes. that was also when we teachers put in much effort for us to do the same in our exams. i hope i have done them proud with my improved grades for 'o'-levels (except history). the year when we have to face the difficult topic of.... growing up.


男孩看女孩,女孩瞄男孩


definitely, infatuation and crushes are a part of growing up. the sweet and sour kind of feeling. how nice. and that is truly the feeling you will have only at that stage of life. nobody can be excluded from it, i guess. thankfully, in our era (or maybe my circle), those outrageous kind of relationship was not common. the teeny weeny bits of crushes are still being widely-spoken of.


那些年

memories racing through my mind after the movie. we've had so many hits and misses. secondary school days have certainly laid a foundation, moulding us to be what we are today. good and bad memories, even the tiniest bit of it is dearly cherished. every moment is rooted in my mind and heart.


i miss those days so much that i have even fantasised solemnising in our classroom! haha. those carefree and fearless days when we left those worrisome matters to our parents.

just like the movie, sometimes, the beautiful things in life is when you don't get what you wish for. if you missed the time, place and person, it may be gone forever. but that is the sweetness of memories before something turns bitter. 有时候,遗憾也是一种美。


ai ai, i am so grateful and thankful to meet you in class 1/5. love ya! and yeah, three days to our bangkok trip. happppy birthday~
Posted by Nov 21, 2011 12:36 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
Exam! 爱 就在那瞬间 hiao 12 July 2011 Second half of 2011 Love and friendship the blissful songbirds. 一万零一夜! is mother's day. was election day. mammy had stroke it's march again


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer