blog profile links credits
Love?

如果你现在感到孤独寂寞,你会不会想起我?

Busy at work non-stop for the whole day. No idea what I'm busy with. And this ends a day, a Monday, another day.

空。
心空空的、脑袋空空的、人,空空的。
Posted by May 28, 2012 11:56 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
HAPPY New Year! 那些年 Exam! 爱 就在那瞬间 hiao 12 July 2011 Second half of 2011 Love and friendship the blissful songbirds. 一万零一夜! is mother's day. was election day.


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer