blog profile links credits
Bad day

A bad day.

Realised how gullible, naive and silly I am. Thank you people, for reminding me again. Have I always been like that? Trust people too easily and poured my heart foolishly? Or is it my character, I'm questioning myself. That people can't be nice to me wholeheartedly.

I treat people I like with kindness and I treat them nice. But people breach the trust and they aren't how you think they are like. You really disappoint me. Bad sense of judgment I have? Maybe. It's either this or I'm just stupid.

Please Monica, take it with an open heart and grow up. Dont sacrifice your selflessness for somebody's selfishness. Don't let such things occupy your precious life. There are better things in life.
Posted by Jun 8, 2012 12:45 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
Love! Love? HAPPY New Year! 那些年 Exam! 爱 就在那瞬间 hiao 12 July 2011 Second half of 2011 Love and friendship


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer