blog profile links credits
Mid 2012

First day of July 2012 marks second half of the year. Time really flies. I am grounded this weekend due to my LASIK surgery on Friday. My vision doesn't seem to be perfect yet. And I guess I shouldn't be blogging now? :x anyway, there are so many things to look forward to for the remaining of 2012! Yet again, it's kinda scary that time passes so fast. And more often than not, things happen so fast that I don't know how to react.

First things first, am always troubled over my eczema. Closest people know my palms always giving me trouble. And things getting bad since last year. Not that I've given up hope on western medicine, I just want to try another approach, tcm. And I've always believed in natural healing. That is to detox and to control toxins entering the body. And hypoallergenic products! Patience, patience, patience, patience.

Heading for Bangkok in less than two weeks! With BF and BFFs. Our annual Bangkok trip! <3 trying to curb temptation to shop, just for this trip. :) next up, Taiwan trip with mammy and friends. I've finally fulfilled my wish to bring her to Taiwan. :D another Taiwan trip next year for our pre-wedding shoot. That makes two Taiwan trips within half a year! Wee~ now, am I considered a frequent flyer to Taiwan?

Being grounded at home may have some disadvantages such as excessive engagements in online shopping. I've bought four deals and made an order on iherb. Of course, there are advantages too. Slightly more focused on my eczema healing and to clear off items on my to-do list. Tasks to complete definitely increase with time. Or with age? Neverending list! Clearing any item is definitely an achievement. ;)
Posted by Jul 1, 2012 7:42 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
Bad day Love! Love? HAPPY New Year! 那些年 Exam! 爱 就在那瞬间 hiao 12 July 2011 Second half of 2011


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer