blog profile links credits
Energy in Taiwan

I'm on the way to the airport. To depart to Taiwan for the first out of three taiwan trips in eight months. The purpose of this trip is to attend the Energy 10th anniversary gathering tonight! It's not really the tenth anniversary today (was 12th July) but today is the tenth anniversary of their first concert. Most people out there may not know the significance but yeah, it's a big thing to us! Sad that I'm the only one attending but well, I'm binging their hearts along with me!

And thank you ai for going with me, and his colleagues joining the Taiwan trip. I'm really thankful for accompanying me. You're going to witness the Energy power tonight. Haha
Oh and did I mention he went to Lee Hom concert with me too? It was a terrific concert! Hope you have enjoyed it and impressed by him as much as I do. ;)
Posted by Aug 29, 2012 5:53 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

share this: facebook
Welcome.

You are visiting pingdreamcorner.blogspot.com.
Click follow to read for her latest updates about her blog! It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

Monica.

I'm Monica.
I was born in a piece on 31st of March in Singapore.
Half-boiled egg cos I am not a girl, not yet a woman.
I love my family, boyfriend and friends. And definitely, myself.
My interests are in movies and chinese pop.
Not really that kind of Sing girl.
Cos I don't really love shopping though of course, I enjoy it.
Thus, not a fashionista. Yeah.
Girl next door? Perhaps.
Though I do not possess that x-factor.
Whatever it is, just simple.
Website: Facebook | Blogskins

Followers.

Shout with me.


Archives.
Mid 2012 Bad day Love! Love? HAPPY New Year! 那些年 Exam! 爱 就在那瞬间 hiao 12 July 2011


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger.

Older Newer